Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Tap Outfit on its way?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine was also on b/o and I just received it today so maybe yours is on the way! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SarahsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just checked mine. It now has a tracking number so it must be on the way!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm thinking they had more left from the February stock supply that they got in.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lileva's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered mine at AGC a week ago.I needed to have it by march and could not wait until May.I really love it,very cute.I am just worried about my doll,I orderd her the other night and she is on bakcorder until the 9th which is Wed. I hope they do not pull her from the store or anything because of this controversy,I want my Marisol.My self and I know Sail-away wrote a letter to them yesterday and they said they were not planning on doing that so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they don't.I would say though if you really want her,order her I am sure they are selling lots of Marisol's because of all the press coverage.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered Marisol's tap outfit a few days ago and got a notice saying it was on backorder until May (which I was expecting). However, when I was checking the tracking info on some other orders just now, I noticed that the tap outfit had shipped! Has this happened to anyone else?

    Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •